Welcome

We are Jessica aka Arizona and Cat aka Kissing Kate. We have known each other for quite a few years now. Jessica is from the US and Cat is from the UK but that doesn't stop us from being the best of friends ♥

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

Total Pageviews

Followers

Blog Archive

28 September 2014

I  have been playing around with some new brushes and made some masks.

If you would like to use them just click on the mask to get them to full size, right click and save to your computer






I am trying to get better at making masks but still need some practice LOL so hopefully I will have more for you to try out soon.

I hope you like them!!

Thanks for stopping by x


16 comments:

  1. Thank you I need more mask I make them to they dont turn otu right these are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat these are really terrific, I've been trying to make masks for 10 years and I've made one that I like lol. Thanks honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much everyone.. still trying to improve so keep an eye out for more :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASKS HUN!!
    i'M POSTING NEW MASKS ON MY BLOG TOMORROW MASKS CAN BE FUN BUT THEY'RE ALSO FRUSTRATING AT TIMES. KEP ON AND IT WILL GET BETTER FOR YOU.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry for the VERY late reply.. do you have a link to your blog, I would love to see

      Delete
  6. Thanks Cat for sharing your tallent

    ReplyDelete