Welcome

We are Jessica aka Arizona and Cat aka Kissing Kate. We have known each other for quite a few years now. Jessica is from the US and Cat is from the UK but that doesn't stop us from being the best of friends ♥

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

Total Pageviews

Followers

Blog Archive

15 February 2013

I made this CT Tag using a cluster frame which I created using Kizzed By Kelz PTU kit 'Love Song'.  Love Song can be purchased at PFD as can the tube which is by Zebrush.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is a preview of the cluster frame:


To download it click HERE.



2 comments:

  1. Thank You Kate for sharing these freebies...I greatly appreciate getting them.....I just had another Great Grand daughter born last nite, I think I will use it for her debut on FB & I already have a 4mos. old great grand daughter & I will post her in this frame as well.....Two girls in 4mos....wow!!!
    Thanks JustMeCec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is lovely, thank you Cec ♥

    ReplyDelete