Welcome

We are Jessica aka Arizona and Cat aka Kissing Kate. We have known each other for quite a few years now. Jessica is from the US and Cat is from the UK but that doesn't stop us from being the best of friends ♥

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

Total Pageviews

Followers

Blog Archive

22 April 2013

I made this CT tag with KizzedbyKelz gorgeous 'Letters to Heaven' kit.  The kit has lots of elements to choose from and makes the most beautiful, subtle tags.  Purchase the kit from PFD, the Scrap Candy StoreSATC and other stores (details on her Kelz blog here.)

The tube used in this tag is by Gennadiy Koufay and was purchased at CDO.

This next CT Tag was made using a cluster frame I created with the kit.

The tube used here is by Zlata and can be purchased at the PSP Project.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is a preview of the cluster frame:

To download the frame click here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment