Welcome

We are Jessica aka Arizona and Cat aka Kissing Kate. We have known each other for quite a few years now. Jessica is from the US and Cat is from the UK but that doesn't stop us from being the best of friends ♥

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

Total Pageviews

Followers

Blog Archive

27 April 2013

CT Tag using a kit by Denise Creationz.  The kit is called 'Who is this bad girl?' and has all the elements you will need for those bad ass tags.  You can purchase the kit from the SPU store.

The tube used in this tag is by Zlata and can be bought from PFD.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This 2nd CT Tag was made with a cluster frame I created with the 'Who is that bad Girl?' kit.  The tubes used in this tag are both by Alex Prihodko abd can also be purchased at PFD.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is a preview of the cluster frame I made:


To download the cluster frame click here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment